Friday, October 23, 2009

Our busy fall!



I am in serious trouble! I just keep getting further behind with this blog. It all started with going on vacation the week before school started and I just have not been able to catch up since. Our vacation was wonderful, visiting family and friends in North Dakota, Minnesota and South Dakota. They kept us very entertained. We boated, tubed, paddle boated, four wheeled, hot rodded, canoed, swam, golf carted, and the favorite with the littles...go carted! Thanks guys! Then school started and I will try to post pics of that big day as well! Not long after that the flu hit our little home and four out of five of us were sick for a week. I am happy to say that we are all well again! Football is over now for Jake, he did a great job! Emma is enjoying her dance class and Luke and Emma are both loving school! We also snuck in another vacation, which was also poor timing, but we had a fabulous time in souther Colorado for a week. We mostly tented, yes tented and did amazingly well. We ate amazing food, met great people and went on the most beautiful train ride! Now we are back to getting in to a routine and playing catch up!!! We are looking forward to Halloween! My goal is to try and keep up with this blog. Sorry for all of you who I have photographed in the past couple of months for not getting your sessions on the blog. Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Velmurugan Borewells said...

I enjoyed your blog. Amazing article informative. I like this topic so much you made the article super. Thanks for sharing. And all the best are writing super in upcoming article also. I appreciate it. I will share this article to my friends also

borewell drilling cost per feet
borewell repair near me