Monday, June 15, 2009

VIVA LAS VEGAS!




Wow, it has been a while since my last post! I have been very busy and will try to get caught up and show you some of what I have been up to! I did something way out of my comfort zone last Thursday when I agreed to go to Vegas with a friend. For those of you who know me, you are very shocked I am sure. ( I am sure I never would have gone if I had more time to think it over so now I know I need to make all my travel decisions the day I leave.) We left that night with only hours to prepare. Leaving my kids was the hardest thing I have ever done. It was awful and I don't that I will be leaving them again ever. But once we got there it was an amazing and very fun trip! It was so much fun being so spontaneous!!! We stayed at the Wynn Resort which was so beautiful! We had LOTS of pool time and a few dirty monkeys, great food, a little gambling, and also went to The Beatles, Love show (it was awesome). It was also the very best feeling coming home to such a happy group of youngsters so excited to see me, and a wonderful husband just as happy to have me home. Here are a few photos from the weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a BLAST!!! We made the right decision to go. Thank you for all the fun and great memories. I have been going over them all day in my head. Can't wait until next time!!!

Kanagamani Hospital said...

I felt that this blog is such a nice information. Happy to read this blog. Thank you so much for giving wonderful blog like this..
Ramanathapuram Hospital List
Hospitals in Ramanathapuram